Following are the tasks and responsibilities:
- Provides professional support to the Ministry in the field of communication and information;
- Proposes, develops and ensures implementation of communication plans of the ministry;
- Organizes media conferences and prepares press releases, statements, reports and other publications for media;
- Maintains the official website of the ministry;
- Coordinates requests for access to public documents and prepares reports on the implementation of the Law on Access to Public Documents.
2. The Head of the Division for Public communication reports to the Secretary General.