Duties and responsibilities:
- Provides assistance in legislation drafting and ensures compliance with the applicable legislation in Kosovo;
- Provides assistance for organizational structures of the ministry in identifying issues to be legislated;
- Provides requested legal advice and recommendations from the scope of the Ministry;
- Ensures harmonization of the ministrys legislation with the acquis communautaire and applicable laws in Kosovo.
2. Head of the Legislation Drafting and Harmonization Division reports to the Head of the Legal Department.
3. Number of staff members in the Legislation Drafting and Harmonization Division is three (3)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates activities with all organizational structures of the Ministry on the implementation of the legislation;
- Provides legal support in legislation;
- Identifies issues in implementation of legislation;
- Provides legal support in drafting proposals, agreements, memoranda and contracts;
- Coordinates legislative activities of the Ministry with relevant institutions;
- Maintains the registry of the Ministrys secondary legislation;
2. Head of the Division for the Legislation Implementation Monitoring, Legal Support and Cross-institutional Legislation Cooperation reports to the Head of the Legal Department.
3. The number of employees in the Division for the Legislation Implementation Monitoring, Legal Support and Cross-institutional Legislation Cooperation shall be four (4).