Following are the tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepares, coordinates and implements the annual plan of the Ministry in the field of public procurement, in accordance with legislation in force;
- Ensures that all procurement requirements have been prepared in accordance with the procurement rules and procedures;
- Determines tender procurement methodology and price evaluation procedures;
- Provides advices and assists management in making decisions relating to issues that may arise in case of execution of contracts.
2. The Head of the Procurement Division reports to the Secretary General.
3. The number of employees in the Procurement Division is four (4).
Head of procurement division: Selami Berisha
Tel: 038 200 215 - 32