Date of birth
Place of birth
Professional qualification and academic title
Master of Science in Management and Information
University and prior education
Department of Economics, University of Prishtina
"Sami Frashëri" Gymnasium - Prishtinë
"Faik Konica" Primary School - Prishtinë
- Professor - College UBT
- Property Tax Advisor and Information Expert in the Project for Continued Improvement of Property Tax System in Kosovo "ProTax2", a program implemented by the Swedish Taxpayers Agency and Ministry of Finance, funded by SIDA. - Senior Advisor and Public Finance Management Expert (PFM) for Central/Local level authorities, under the project "Support to Government Economic Priorities for Technology and Economic Development forTED. - Coordinator and manager of municipal activities on PEFA (Public Expenditure and Financial Accounting) assessments. - Budget and Treasury Advisor for municipal authorities level, "Initiative for Fiscal Development and Stability", a USAID program.
- Political Advisor to Minister of Local Government Administration.
- Researcher at Riinvest Institute and Trainer-Facilitator in Delta Project (Development of Local Enterprises through Action and Alliances) - a Riinvest Institute Program.
Coauthor in the following publications:
- PEFA report, local government level, February
- PEFA report, local government level, June
- Municipal Mid-Term Budget Framework Report (MTBF)
- MTBF Technical Manual,.
- Coauthor in Riinvest publications on local economic development strategies for seventeen Kosovo municipalities (2001 -2007)
Member of the Democratic League of Kosovo and a member of the Presidency of the LDK Women's Forum
Member of the General Council of Kosovo Democratic League (LDK) and member of Presidium of LDK's Women's Forum
Member of the Experts' Council of Kosovo Democratic League (LDK) on economic matters.
Ms. Gashi lives in Prishtina, with her husband Lorik and children Joni, Ylli and Morea.