Following are the tasks and responsibilities:
- Proposes, drafts and provides for the implementation of energy sector policy/strategic documents, and compiles regular reports on their implementation; 1.2 Proposes, drafts and provides for the implementation of energy sector legislation.
- Drafts long-term and annual energy balances, and monitoring thereof;
- Implements tasks deriving from the Energy Community Treaty.
2. The Head of the Department of Energy reports to the Secretary General.
3. This Department comprises:
- Energy Systems Division;
- Renewable Energy Sources, Efficiency and Cogeneration Division;
- Energy Policies Division;
- Technical Standards and Regulations Division;
4. The number of employees in the Energy Department is seventeen (17).
Head of the department of energy: Luan Morina
Tel: 038 200 215 / 09